York Town Jitsu Club - Session Fees
Unfortunately it isn't free to train at the club, but every penny paid goes straight into the club - our instructors teach on a voluntary basis and give their time freely. Session fees go towards paying for the hire of the hall, association affiliation, and the enhancement & maintenance of training equipment.
- Under 18's: £4.00
- Over 18's
- Unemployed: £4.00
- Full/part-time student: £4.00
- Pensioner: £4.00
- Employed: £5.00
Additional information on session fees
- An incentive scheme is also in place that enables you to get free sessions.
- Special courses may occasionally be run at the club which may result in an increased fee for the session. These sessions will be advertised ahead of time and the additional fees would go towards paying travel costs for the visiting instructor runnning the course.
- Other clubs and courses run at other venues will have varying costs.
- Students will also have the additional annual cost of insurance through their licence.
- When a student first begins Jitsu they are given two weeks free insurance by The Jitsu Foundation's insurers.
- Subsequent to this, licence fees are £18 per year for under 18's and £30 per year for over 17's.